The National IV Network Project is bringing together the network, child and young people and IVs to celebrate and understand the role of IV.
We are holding this event to consult with the network; launch the new Data Report following the Freedom of Information Request; consult and launch the our new website, and celebrate the role of the IV with children and young people.
What will the day look like:
- 4 participatory workshops
- Presentation on the Freedom of Information request
- Identify the future needs and strategies of the NIVN
- Participatory drama workshop for children and young people and their IVs
- Announcement of competition winner (for more information please contact the NIVN project team)
The event is open for everyone within the National Independent Visitors Network, children and young people and their IVs, and any other professionals interested in the IV network.
Location: The Lift, 45 White Lion St, London, England, N1 9PW
Date and time: 21 October 2019, 10:30-4:30pm
To book on the event please register on: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/national-independent-visitors-network-celebrating-the-role-of-an-iv-tickets-69852587971?utm-medium=discovery&utm-campaign=social&utm-content=attendeeshare&utm-source=strongmail&utm-term=listing